Friday 12 July 2013

Week 1 : Computer

 This is my first time study about this lesson. For me, it is quite difficult because the lesson was lecturing in the English language. So, I might not understand some of the words which were in the high level even I have already taken Intensive English Programme for six month. 

Our lecturer taught us about the meaning of the computer and items of the computer. I have learnt a lot of information about the items of computer which is very new to me. And also this week we have learnt the basic mathematics of the computer such us binary, decimal, octal and Hexadecimal. As you know, before this I have never thought that there is mathematics in this course.

Computer
A programmable machine that carries out what it has been instructed to do.


Computer Components:
·         Hardware -  is the physical parts
·         Software -   is the set of instructions/programs   

See you next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment