Saturday 13 July 2013

Week 7 : MS Office Power Point

This is one of my favourite parts when we talk about computer and it is Microsoft power point. I want to enhance my knowledge about PowerPoint because as a student, we will make a lot of assignment which must be presenting by power point slide. When I make a slideshow presentation I always make it in a very creative way but sometimes it may vary in what kind of presentation I need to present. In addition the reason I like the PowerPoint is that we can put themes on it and also insert a video so with the music and play it across the slides. Furthermore, we had learned how to insert a SmartArt graphics in slides. I really enjoyed the lecture for this week. I hope that I can create a very creative power point after this to be shared with my friends.


Microsoft Power Point logo

No comments:

Post a Comment