Saturday 13 July 2013

Week 4 : Windows OS

For this week, I have learnt about the application of MS Window computer operating system. So, I would like to share some information about windows 7. For your information, I am also use window 7 as operating system in my laptop. Windows 7 is a great response from the computer user. The latest version of a series of operating system (OS) is windows 8 that just officially exist few months ago. There are so many main elements in windows 7 that are better than windows XP. About the taskbar, we can pin a certain programme that we always use at the taskbar, such as Microsoft word and internet explorer. It is easy for the computer user to open some file or programme without clicking the start button. Now I know the difference between files and folder. Files are contains in the folder and folder keep file in it. We can rename a folder but it is not easy to rename a file. We can download a file but not a folder. The lecture was quite interesting. There were lot of new information about the way to use the window 7. Now, I gain my knowledge about it and know how to use all the application in window 7 easily.


Desktop of window 7

No comments:

Post a Comment