Saturday 13 July 2013

Week 2 : Hardware

For this week, I have learnt a little bit more deep about hardware of the computer. I also learnt about computer history, architecture, processing power types of computer, motherboard, CPU, main memory, storage devices, I/O devices and other peripheral devices that we have learnt during lecture. In my mind, I just remember a little bit notes which it is the same with IT course. For instance, history of the computer and it type. The lecture was so interesting. I can understand almost for this topic. I can get more understanding when doing the revision.

HISTORY:
1st generation-->vacuum tube
2nd generation-->transistor
3rd generation-->combine millions of transistor
4th generation-->IC/microchip

5th generation-->artificial intelligence (ROBOT)


Types of the computers

Ok, see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment